Tuesday, March 2, 2010

An adventure

Ok so today started off as any other day. Got up and went to school had a break and then met up with my friend from Holland to try and find an aperitivo. We were on the metro and this guy was singing at the top of his lungs to the song "I Wanna Know," by Joe. This made me super happy and I, being the singer that I am, joined in. Many people stared and some even smiled and were slightly entertained, unfortunately our mood was quickly changed.

As we were leaving the metro my dear friend had her wallet stolen. I debated on chasing after the guy, but for fear of being stabbed and or punched, we decided to go to the police station. After waiting for a while we were getting very hungry and noticed a pizza delivery guy dropping off some pizzas to the officers. I then approached the man and ordered a margherita pizza. All of the officers found this very amusing and when our pizza arrived they all wished us a happy meal.

My friend finally finished her paper work and we began our walk back to the metro/ incident site. As we approached the area I noticed that my tram was slowly pulling away so I had to sprint to catch it. What a way to end the evening.

Ciao Ciao
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment